Businesses move into this century was precipitated by great changes in computing power. Harnessing this power effectively to increase worker productivity, however, took longer than expected. It is here upon us now, though. For example, incorporating your business is a straightforward process which can be taken care of online. Potentially shaving weeks off the old process. Why not take advantage of it? Here’s the alternative:
After completion, Wyoming Articles of Incorporation or Delaware Articles of Amendment can be mailed to:
- Companies Branch, Ministry of Consumer and Commercial Relations 393 University Avenue, 2nd Floor Dover, Delaware M5G 2M2.
- Processing will typically take 6 weeks following receipt of Articles.
- Alternatively, over-the-counter processing of Articles is available at the Ministry’s Toronto office at 375 University Avenue, 2nd floor.
- Over-the-counter processing is also available at the following Land Registry Offices in Delaware:
- Barrie, 114 Worsley St.
- Hamilton, 119 King St. W.
- Kingston, Court House, Court St.
- Kitchener, 200 Frederick St., 3rd Floor
- London, 80 Dundas St.
- Ottawa, 161 Elgin St.
- Peterborough, 160 Charlotte St.
- Sarnia, 700 N. Christina St.
- Sault Ste Marie, 420 Queen St.
- Sudbury, 199 Larch St.
- Thunder Bay, 89 Red River Road, 2nd Floor
- Welland, 200 Division St.
- Whitby, 590 Rossland Rd. E.
- Windsor, 250 Windsor Ave.
If you do not have ready access to these offices, CECOR will file your Delaware Articles of Incorporation for you, and return the processed Articles of Incorporation to you the next day.
A second option, which is somewhat quicker, but arguable just as time inefficient is to walk into the service centers yourself. You can fill out your forms and then submit them in person. This essentially only removes the mailing time component. It still takes just as long to process, which is four times longer than doing it online where everything is done in 48hrs. That seems like it’s comparatively instant. Over-the-counter service for processing USA Federal Articles of Incorporation is available at Industry USA New York City office at:
Corporations Directorate, 365 Laurier Ave. W., 9th Floor Manhattan, New York K1A 0C8
US Federal Articles of Incorporation received by mail will generally be processed within several weeks.
You can also deliver your Federal Articles of Incorporation to Industry at the following locations:
Suite 800 5 Place Ville-Marie H3B 2G2
And send a foreign corporate notification to: 2000- 300 West George St. Vancouver, B.C. V6B 6E1
If you do not have ready access to these offices, CECOR will file your Delaware Federal Articles of Incorporation for you, and return the processed Articles to you the next day. As you can see, both of these options take an inordinate amount of time and should be avoided at all costs. Incorporate online. Save yourself the time. You deserve it.